Chocolate Nice Cream
This recipe is seriously easy, healthy and can be made so many different ways.
2-3 bananas, frozen
2 T almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
2 1/2-3 T cacao powder
1. Peel and chop your bananas, freeze in a Ziplock bag.
2. Add bananas to food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add in vanilla and chocolate and blend again.
Eat right away, or transfer to a container and re-freeze for an hour for even more scoop-ability.
Toppings I love: fresh raspberries, cacao nibs, culinary grade coconut cream, fresh mint
- For a Chocolate Fit Nice Cream variation, rather than 3 Tblspn cacao powder, try adding 1 serving of your favorite chocolate protein powder + 1 Tblspn cacao powder and all the other ingredients the same as I did in the video.
- For a Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream variation, add 1 Tblspn peanut butter (or almond butter) to either the original or the Fit Nice Cream recipe above.