Happy Monday, FitFam! The weather is beautiful, summer is coming and my shoulders are getting WORKED today!
One of my Instagram friends (@gogreenfit) whose goal is to become the strongest man in the world posted this move using the bosu and the stability ball a few months back and I have been thinking about trying it!
This is freaking amazing, works your core stabilizers, your arms, shoulders and is just a seriously awesome complex move. Do it with your friends and try it out – be safe!!
1. Begin in plank position
2. Using your core, draw your hips up as high as you can. Maintain steady contact with the bosu ball and balance!
3. Drop to a push up and come back to plank.
I recommend starting with your hands on the floor to get used to doing pikes if you’re a beginner, and then add the bosu for an extra challenge. Pikes aren’t easy no matter how you do them.
Go for 10 per set and don’t forget to add a push-up at the bottom!
Fuel up after your workout with one of my delicious Green Smoothie Recipes!
- Warrior Green Smoothie for Strength and Weight Loss
- Ginger Pear Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Cinnamon Post-workout Green Smoothie