Comment below if you’re up for this Hot Legs Challenge!
Just 6 moves you can do at home with towels (or paper plates on a carpet)!
3-4 rounds, 0:45-1:00 each move!
1. Side slides – work those inner and outer hips and thighs! Make sure the stationary leg is stable and knee is tracking in line with the toe, and don’t slide out too far! Hold a chair back for balance as needed
2. Front Slide lunge (right, then left) – one leg slides forward and back while the other leg stays stationary. Do both legs. Use control, and hold the wall or chair back for balance as needed!
3. Reverse slide lunge (right, then left) – similar to #2! One leg is stationary and the other slides forward and back to lunge. Just like all lunges be mindful of the knee, don’t lean too far over it.
4. Bridge lift slides – add a whole new dimension for your hamstrings and glutes with the sliders! Really lift your hips up high and dig those heels down to slide!
5. Windshield wipers– lift up into your hands and dig your heels down. Lift through the hips and keep them high. Open and close your feet quickly. You can hold yourself up on your elbows on a couch if this bothers your wrists.
6. Reverse runners– same position as #5 but this time run your feet in and out! Go fast! Keep your hips lifting!
Like it? I loved it, just did it! Tell a friend and share, and comment below if you’re doing this!
If you’re taking the 30 Day Booty and Abs Challenge be sure to check in and let me know how you’re doing! Want to take it? Sign up right here!