No Blender? No Problem!
This portable green juice is my go-to when I’m traveling, and I’m always glad to have it on hand at home when I run out of fresh greens! It’s got a great minty taste and will leave you feeling refreshed and energized – and it’s PACKED with awesomeness.
Organifi was created by FitLife TV founder, Drew Canole and his team.
Drew and I became friends when we realized we shared the same values about health and wellness, and he has the same dedication and commitment to using the highest quality foods as I do.
I’m a regular visitor in his home in San Diego where we are constantly masterminding about how to get the message of health to more people around the world.
When my friends take massive action as Drew did with creating this high-quality product, it inspires me to reach even further in myself – and I hope it inspires you too, FitFam!
Enjoy some Organifi – you can get it shipped right to your house like I do.
NEW – Organifi TRAVEL PACKETS – one word, AMAZING!
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in it:
- Raw, Organic Wheatgrass – An antioxidant and anti inflammatory rich plant that contains all minerals known to man, plus vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, I and K.
- Raw, Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder
- Raw, Organic Moringa – an African leaf that’s loaded with potassium, essential for maintaining water and mineral balance in the body. Potassium is essential for nerve function, muscle control, and blood pressure regulation.
- Raw, Organic Spirulina
- Raw, Organic Chlorella – Chlorella is a single cell green algae that are high in protein. When dried its 45% protein, and extremely abundant in vitamins.
- Raw, Organic Matcha Green Tea – Boosts metabolism and increases fat burning. Exceeds the health benefits of green tea because you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water.
Contains chlorophyll, which helps detox the body.
- Raw, Organic Coconut Water Powder
- Raw, Organic Ashwagandha Root – lowers your cortisol and acts as a natural vitamin C.
- Raw, Organic Red Beet Root – Helps to purify your blood and liver, and aids in detoxification. Contains betaine – a nutrient that protects the body from environmental stress and fights inflammation.
- Raw, Organic Turmeric– this spice that gives curry its yellow color is a natural anti inflammatory, and contains an important compound called curcumin – a powerful antioxidant that boosts brain health.
- “WHEAT GRASS (Triticum aestivum)” Illinois State University. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- Trees For Life Moringa Presentation treesforlife.org Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- Chlorella American Cancer Society Last Revised 4/29/2011
- What You Need to Know About Matcha Tea, Boston Magazine November 13, 2013
- An Overview of Ashwaghanda: A Rasayana of Ayurveda, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213. Published online 2011 Jul 3.
- Betaine in Human nutrition – The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Last Updated February 13, 2004