While I was traveling this week I kept getting inspired to work out in random places!
Your body is a portable gym, and in a very short amount of time you can create sculpt, tone and strengthen to create change and feel like a rockstar!
Take this 2-minute Booty and Legs challenge today – you won’t need any equipment – and if you have more time, repeat the workout 3 times!
Get up right now, press play and get ready to #stopdropandbettyrock!
Comment below “I’m in!” if you’re doing this, and share it with a friend!
2 Minute Booty and Legs Challenge Moves
1: Lunge Pulse Jump Switch – 2 cycles each leg
- Keep your knees lined up with your toes and chest up, core engaged!
- Pulse for 5 then jump switch to do the other leg.
- Leave out the jump and just switch if you’re doing low impact.
2: Side Kick Squats – 3 each side
- Shoot your butt back behind you and power up through the heels to kick out to the right, squat again and kick to the left.
- Hold onto a chair for support to help with balance as needed!
3: Jump Squats – 8
- Shoot your butt back and power up to jump, landing lightly – keep your chest up!
- No-impact version do body squats.
4: Reverse Lunge Extension – 5 each leg
- Step back to reverse lunge then lift that leg up to extend.
- Hold a chair for balance as needed!
5: Lateral Lunge Cross Crunch – 6 each side
- Step out to a lateral lunge, keep that knee tracking in line with your toe, power up and drive your knee across getting some bonus core action!
Get up, get moving and get motivated! You can do it!
Start your next 30-Day Challenge inside Rock Your Life with Challenges on Demand! It’s like the Netflix of Challenges! Portable, anywhere workouts, support, community, motivation and coaching!