By popular request, I’ve got a low-impact barre-sculpt workout for you today!
Don’t think “low impact” means low intensity – these barre moves will work your body in all the right places and you’ll be sore and sculpted when you’re done.
Top 3 Reasons to ROCK today’s Betty Barre Sculpt:
ONE: Barre moves are designed to work not only your larger working muscle groups, but the intrinsic stabilizers as well – which are often neglected in typical workout moves like squats and lunges.
As you work through the sequence with me, you’ll not only be sculpting amazing definition but strengthening muscles that are often underused and underdeveloped, helping to support beautiful long body lines.
TWO: Workouts like this target all your muscle groups, including the posterior chain, which supports better alignment and posture.
So many barre moves require a strong core and a straight spine while working your muscles in complex ways, which means you’re helping yourself balance key muscle groups by integrating them into upright movements for better overall stability.
THREE: Because you need to stay focused on your form while you’re doing this workout, you’ll automatically be more present to the moment.
Anytime we tune into our mind-body connection this way, amidst the chaos of our busy lives, is a win. The practice of being super present can really help us handle stress.
Now get ready to turn up the heat with me for this amazing leg, booty, upper body, and abs burn! You’ll want a chair back, barre, or countertop nearby for balance, as well as a pair of weighted objects handy to add resistance and assist with correct form.
I’ll show you modifications and variations as we go, so get ready to give it everything you’ve got!
Betty Barre Sculpt
- Forward and Back Toe Tap (Left)
- Side Tap Up to the Knee (Left)
- Forward and Back Toe Tap (Right)
- Side Tap Up to the Knee (Right)
- Forward and Back Toe Tap to Reverse Lunge (Left)
- Reverse Lunge Bringing Toe Up to the Knee (Left)
- Chair Forward Fold with Bent Knee Come to Standing Position (Left)
- Bent Over Leg Pulses (Left)
- Forward and Back Toe Tap to Reverse Lunge (Right)
- Reverse Lunge Bringing Toe Up to the Knee (Right)
- Chair Forward Fold with Bent Knee Come to Standing Position (Right)
- Bent Over Leg Pulses (Right)
- Elevated Push Ups with Extended Leg
- Side Body Leg Lifts (Right)
- Side Body Crunches (Left)
- Side Body Leg Lifts (Left)
- Side Body Crunches (Right)
- Boat Pose Alternating Leg Kicks Holding Weight (weight is optional)
- Boat Pose Hold with Shoulder Squeeze
- Russian Twists
- Plie Position Calf Raise
- Plie Pulses
- Chair Forward Fold Leg Lifts (Left)
- Chair Forward Fold Leg Lifts (Right)
- Plie Position Calf Raise with Bicep Curl
- Chair Forward Fold with Leg Lift and Lateral Raise (Right Leg, Left Arm)
- Chair Forward Fold with Leg Lift and Lateral Raise (Left Leg, Right Arm)
- Plie Position Calf Raise
- Plank Position to Pike
- Plank Position to Pike with Extended Leg (Left)
- Plank Position to Pike with Extended Leg (Right)
- Superwoman Hold with Arm Pulses (weight optional)
- Bent Knee Leg Pulses
Great work, Rockstar!
Leave me a comment below and tell me…
- Where did YOU workout today?
- Do you enjoy this kind of workout?
- And when can I see you again? 🙂
Join me for weekly live class, follow one of my awesome 30-Day Challenges, connect with other Rockstars,
and get the tools and support you need to ROCK YOUR LIFE!