I have an incredibly easy blueberry muffin recipe for you today. These muffins are gluten free, dairy free and delicious!
Plus they are packed with protein and healthy fats making them a great healthy option when you’re on the go. Enjoy!
Blueberry Protein Muffins
Yield: 10 muffins
You will need: muffin tin, whisk, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, rubber spatula
Key: T=Tablespoon; tsp=teaspoon
- 4 servings Berry Green Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries – fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a muffin tin well with cooking oil.
- Combine the protein powder, baking powder, salt, and almond flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill 10 of the muffin cups with batter (2/3 full) and bake 15-17 minutes.
Super simple and totally awesome! And be sure to let me know if you try these out- I love hearing from you!
Berry Green Protein is a 100% ORGANIC, balanced protein (18g per serving), nutrient-dense whole food powder, combining 15 superfood greens and berries into one delicious smooth strawberry vanilla flavored shake!
If you are following a healthy lifestyle, seeking support for sustained energy, mental clarity and overall well-being, Berry Green Protein is a convenient, delicious and powerful nutrient-dense option for you!