The full ninja pop up is an *advanced* move that requires a LOT of deep core strength.
You might be able to do this right away, but if not, it’s important to learn the progression so you can teach your body what to do and develop the strength in your lower abdominals to really make it happen.
ALL of the moves I’m showing you in this little demo are amazing for your lower abs, so take your time, don’t force yourself to learn it in one day, protect your knees and DON’T do this if you have any injuries or pre-existing conditions that cause you pain.
This is not a good move for everyone – and I expect you to NOT do this if you have any trouble with your knees!
If this isn’t a good move for you, there are plenty of other great ab workouts here on the blog!
1. Kneeling, hop yourself forward.
2. Kneeling, hop forward and up at the same time.
3. Kneeling, and holding onto a chair or couch hop up, one leg at a time. Remind yourself of how to do this by standing one leg at a time.
4. Try the pop up. I fall down sometimes 🙂 Be sure to do this on a soft surface.
5. Try the advanced version if you master the pop up – add a tuck jump or jump onto a bench or step. SUPER CRAZY!
Want more Abs focused training?
Check out the Hot Abs and Booty Challenge so you have fresh ab and booty workouts every week to sculpt your abs!
Video Demos, Printable Follow-Along Guides, Form Notes, Modifications and More!