Who says you can’t enjoy pizza and nourish your body at the same time?
This delicious pizza recipe is gluten and dairy free plus with the addition of Full Body Collagen it helps protect your joints, skin, and bones! And the best part? It’s done in less than 30 minutes.
One Dish Mini Pizza
Yield: 1 serving
You will need: small ramekin, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowl, spatula
Key: T=Tablespoon; tsp=teaspoon
- 4 T almond flour
- 2 servings Full Body Collagen
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 T water
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T marinara sauce
- 1 cherry tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Optional Toppings: Dairy-free cheese or preferred cheese, meat of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together flour, collagen, salt, baking powder, water, seasoning and olive oil in a small ramekin (6-8 ounces).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the dough is cooked.
- Spread the marinara sauce on top of the dough and add your toppings of choice, tomato slices, and more Italian seasoning if you would like.
- Bake for another five minutes or until browned.
- Serve and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy it! Let me know how it turned out and what toppings you put on yours – I love hearing from you!