Good Morning all you awesome people!
I’m having a Green Smoothie for breakfast with my eggs today!
If you’ve gotten my 30-Day Challenge Meal Plan that has tons of delicious green smoothie recipes, be sure to tag me in your smoothie pics! I seeing your healthy blends!
This recipe is super simple, and loaded with the kind if immune-boosting, energizing nutrients you want to start your day with.
When I make a smoothie for breakfast, I like to pack it full of foods rich in fiber to help cleanse and maximize the productivity of my digestive system, foods rich in anti-oxidants like vitamin C to wake me up and energize my body, and a good balance of fruit and greens so it tastes delicious 🙂
- Kale 2 kinds (I always get assorted kale. Remember to try baby kale – it’s much more mild and less bitter than mature kale. If you don’t like kale that’s okay, try chard, romaine, spinach, bok choy, watercress or another dark, leafy green!)
- Celery – 1 stalk
- Parsley – loaded with vitamin C!
- Grapes (I used 8, but if you want to make it a little sweeter, add more)
- Apple 1 small (I cut out the seeds and stem)
- 3 T hemp seeds (packed with all the essential amino acids making it a complete plant protein source these little seeds are the .com for your body! Can’t find hemp? Order it online, or use 1 scoop protein powder (I prefer plant based, vanilla would be yummy) and 1 T chia seeds. ️
- 1-1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk – light and delicious and no added sugar makes this the perfect base for your breakfast blend.
—-> Sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish with a strawberry because you deserve to eat food that’s pretty!
Have a kickass morning!!