Get ready to sculpt, stretch, and sweat today with this awesome Full Body Barre workout!
This workout had my muscles all fired up, and it reminded me why barre workouts are one of the most requested styles of training inside of Rock Your Life.
Speaking of which, you’ll be working out with Coach Nikki, one of our amazing Team Betty Rocker coaches from Rock Your Life today. Barre and Yoga are her speciality, so you’re in great hands!
Coach Nikki is a yoga instructor ERYT200, an AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, a Mat Pilates Instructor and a Team Betty Rocker Coach!
Keep reading to find out more about the workout Coach Nikki has for you today!
Hey rockstars, Coach Nikki here! I am so excited to bring this full body barre sculpting workout to you today! I love this workout because it is the perfect mix of strength, sculpting, and flexibility.
I will give you several options throughout this workout in each move to push yourself a little more but always listen to your body first. Try taking modification options to protect your joints and work within pain free limits. This is the #allorsomething way! You don’t have to do it all to be a rockstar, just do something.
For today’s workout you have the option to use slightly weighted objects – water bottles, dumbbells, or any household items to add in some extra resistance as well as a chair or other item for balance.
Let’s get ready to feel the barre burn together!
One-off workouts are great, but having a plan to follow is even better! Take a 30-day Challenge in Rock Your Life and have workouts like this formatted into a plan to follow! The Raise The Barre challenge is a low-impact, high energy challenge that incorporates my favorite barre-style workouts with yoga flows. If you are looking for increased flexibility, booty building, core work and intensity without the impact – you will love this one!
Full Body Barre SculptClick to expand and see all workout moves.
- Chair Sit Up Downs
- Add Alternating Arm Shoulder Press and Triceps Extensions
- Chair Sit Hold with Heel Lift
- Add Reverse Fly
2nd Sequence: Part 1
- Calf Raises
- Add Around the World
- Curtsy Lunge Taps (L) with Single Arm Lateral Raise + Around the World
- Add Leg Kick (L)
- Lateral Raise Hold with Lateral Leg Kick (L) to Pulse
- Tree Hold (L) with Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Wide Plie Jacks
2nd Sequence: Part 2
- Calf Raises with Biceps Curl
- Calf Raise Pulses with Biceps Curl Hold
- Calf Raise Hold to Overhead Press
- First Position Plie Squats to Overhead Press
- Plie Squat Hold with Adduction and Abduction and Chest Fly
- Plie Squat Pulses with Goal Post Arms
- Curtsy Lunge Leg Kick (R) with Single Arm Lateral Raise + Around the World
- Lateral Raise Hold with Lateral Leg Kick (R) to Pulse
- Tree Hold (R) with Overhead Tricep Extension
- Wide Plie Jacks
- Knee Drive to Bent Knee Kickback (L)
- Single Leg Bent Abduction and Adduction (L)
- Floating Curtsy Sweep to Knee Drive (L)
- Floating Curtsy Pulses (L)
- Knee Drive to Bent Knee Kickback (R)
- Single Leg Bent Abduction and Adduction (R)
- Floating Curtsy Sweep to Knee Drive (R)
- Floating Curtsy Pulses (R)
- Side Lying Side Leg Lift (L)
- Side Lying Forward Leg Lift (L)
- Add Knee Extension Pulse (L)
- Side Lying Side Leg Lift (R)
- Side Lying Forward Leg Lift (R)
- Add Knee Extension Pulse (R)
- Alternating Single Bent Knee Pulse Series
Amazing job Rockstar! Thank you for making the choice to show up for yourself today.
Be sure to check in below with me and Coach Nikki and let us know how you liked the workout and anything else you’d like to share! We love hearing from you!
We’d love to see YOU inside Rock Your Life…
…so we can support you in ROCKING your body AND your life! Get stronger and healthier with a community of rockstars to support you, home workout challenges for a fit body, and fresh new workout classes each week to keep you motivated!