Welcome to The Betty Rocker Show, the place to be to nourish your mind, love your body, and rock your life.
Today we’re diving in with Kine Corder, a Nationally Certified Counselor and Clinical Hypnotherapist. She is also a best-selling author, an international speaker, and the CEO of Presidential Lifestyle, a wellness company focused on wealth in all of its forms.
As a former Morgan Stanley financial advisor, Kine realized that people needed help with more than just stock picks and portfolios – they were stressed out by the idea of reaching the American Dream, and that stress was getting in the way of them actually reaching it. This inspired her to shift to therapy in 2014 and since then she has become the world’s #1 Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in stress and anger management.
In today’s episode, Kine brings us a new perspective on the stories we tell ourselves surrounding money, the love we give and receive and the power struggles we all face.
We take a look at how our upbringing impacts everything from our self confidence to our beliefs and we do a deep dive into the differences among us.
This episode will provide you with so many insights about the stories you have surrounding money, how to set boundaries for yourself and others and most importantly, how to take back your power.
From her site “As the world’s #1 Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in stress and anger management, Kine’s work encompasses helping CEOs unlock their subconscious beliefs around money, love, and success, so they no longer have to sacrifice their wellbeing to create a life of meaning.
Her mission is to heal 1,000,000 million patients by educating at least 1,000 doctors and wellness professionals per year who will help their patients deprogram from the standard American Dream by breaking through resistance that blocks them from living a life of meaning.”
In this episode you’ll discover:
Kine’s story (2:20)
- Her journey from financial advisor to therapist
- What she learned about trauma
- How love drives us
- What she learned about the relationship between money and love
- How she became a hypnotherapist
- The importance of finding the root cause of your struggle
Betty Rocker’s history with trauma (8:25)
- The trauma she experienced as a child
- The importance of getting help
- How working through your trauma can impact your life
- The energy behind interactions
The importance of identifying your money story (11:44)
- The history of power and money
- The importance of identifying the stories you have about your life
- The importance of identifying and finding your money story
- The different money mentalities/stories that exist
- The hero’s journey
The importance of boundaries and your relationship to money (19:13)
- Boundary Crossing Events (BCE’s)
- How boundaries impact your relationship with money
- How to identify your boundaries around money
- How to honor your boundaries around money
- The importance of awareness around money
- How to say no
- How BCE’s effect different money mentalities
- The importance of identifying what you can control
How to take back your power (26:27)
- The power struggle among males and females
- The importance of taking personal responsibility
- How self confidence plays a role
- How to take your power back
- How your experiences in life impact your self confidence
The importance of having clarity in your life (30:30)
- Tuning into the messages from the universe
- How the universe provides you with clarity
- The importance of clarifying what you want
- How clarity relates to your power
CLICK HERE to learn more about Serenicalm!
How to be resilient (36:19)
- The importance of listening to the positive feedback you receive
- Why the way you feel about yourself is the most important thing
- How social media can impact you
- The importance of the challenges we face in life
- The importance of autonomy
The difference between insecurity and being self conscious (42:10)
- How insecurity stems from the external world
- How being self conscious stems from our inner world
- The importance of the relationship you have with yourself
- The importance of being aware
- The importance of identifying your gifts and strengths
The importance of acknowledging and appreciating the differences among us (48:12)
- Why it’s important to note that we’re not all the same
- How other’s differences provide us with balance in our lives
- The Kolbe Index
- How the obstacles we face can make us creative
- How to use love to chip away at racism
- The importance of clarity as a culture in America
How the love we’re looking for doesn’t ask us to lose our power (57:24)
- The importance of identifying where you’re allowing boundary crossing events
- The importance of identifying your patterns
- The importance of clarity and awareness in your life
- Finding a life of meaning quiz
How to connect with Kine
- Kine’s website
- Life of Meaning Quiz
- Find your Money Mentality Quiz
- Money and Meaning Podcast
- Kine’s Instagram: @kinecorder
Coming up next week, we’ll return to the Women’s Hormone Health series for a conversation with Alisa Vitti, well-known creator of the Cycle Syncing Method and author of In the Flow. I have learned so much from this smart author and she has some deep insights into our female cycle that I can’t wait to share with every woman and girl out there.
I wish I had known this information when I was a teenager, but the great thing is we can all learn it together now and take advantage of these powerful frameworks to live stronger and more in sync with our incredible female bodies. I can’t wait to talk to you again next week!
Love The Betty Rocker Show? We do too! ❤️ Share it with your friends, and subscribe on your favorite podcast player to be alerted when new shows drop!
Love The Betty Rocker Show? We do too!
Share it with your friends, and subscribe on your favorite podcast
player to be alerted when new shows drop!
ABOUT THE BETTY ROCKER SHOW:
Join me for open and thought provoking discussions about health, fitness, and how to stop undermining ourselves – and start taking meaningful action that makes us role models to others…
….and, listen in on my intimate conversations with amazing thought leaders, health care professionals, athletes and celebrities to learn their secrets and insights for overcoming life’s challenges, living longer, healthier, stronger and more #flawsome lives.
New shows are released on a weekly basis during each season of he Betty Rocker Show. Shows alternate between solo episodes with me, and interviews with guests.