Welcome to The Betty Rocker Show, the place to be to nourish your mind, love your body, and rock your life.
In this episode I’m joined by the one and only Dr Cleopatra, a scientist and university professor who pioneered the field of fertility-biohacking and created the term “superbabies.”
She has scientifically studied tens of thousands of women and families and has helped women in 21 countries on 6 continents have their superbabies, and her work has been cited in over 1,000 scientific studies in the past 5 years alone.
As the Executive Director The Fertility and Pregnancy Institute, and known as “The Fertility Strategist,” she is an amazing contributor to our ongoing conversation surrounding women’s health.
The Fertility & Pregnancy Institute supports women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s to reverse reproductive aging, get pregnant quickly and easily, reduce miscarriage risk and finally have the superbaby they have been dreaming of for as long as they can remember.
In this episode we explore the science of epigenetics, and the powerful window of time before pregnancy (which she refers to as the primester) when you have the ability to change the quality and expression of the genes that you pass down to your babies and future grandbabies.
We also look at fertility and how it impacts your overall health as well as the importance of taking care of your unique and amazing body. No matter what stage of life you are in, this conversation will benefit you!
From her site: “Dr. Cleopatra’s mission is to see what others can’t using the best of love, science, and commitment to help ensure that your fertility keeps up with your high-achieving life so that you get to have as many superbabies as your heart desires.”
In this episode you’ll discover:
Why fertility is important for your overall health (2:25)
- Why fertility is important for mental and physical health
- Being a good role model for the people in our lives
Dr. Cleopatra’s journey (3:37)
- Why she’s “obsessed” with creating healthy families and babies
- How her mother’s death at birth impacted her
- Why she believes reproduction is the most important thing in life
- Her passion to help others with reproduction
- The lives she has changed with her mission
The concept of the Primester (6:16)
- What the primester is
- The power of this window of time
- How the primester is used to ignite and extend fertility
- The Fertility and Pregnancy Institute
- Her mission to create “super babies”
The importance of Epigenetics (7:38)
- What is epigenetics
- How we can influence our genes
- Epigenetics and its role during the primester
- Creating superbabies and super grandbabies with epigenetic inheritance
- Healing yourself and future generations with The Primester Protocol
The concept of “Superbabies” (13:55)
- What a superbaby is
- How anyone can create a superbaby
- The importance of community for your children
- The importance of community for parents
Revolutionary Fertility (19:34)
- What revolutionary fertility is
- Why you deserve the family and life that you want
The core values of The Fertility and Pregnancy Institute (20:49)
- How Dr. Cleopatra makes her program inclusive for everyone
- Why she believes primestering is one of the highest forms of activism
- Why primestering is one of the most important things you can do for the future
- The importance of clarity around your values
Why longevity and fertility are connected (24:38)
- The process of ageing
- How the same processes that lead to ageing contribute to fertility
- Why we want to primester for longevity
- How the primester can help with fertility challenges
- How the primester can help you find hope again amidst fertility challenges
- The importance of being proactive in your health
What you need to know to have babies later in life (29:38)
- The most important thing you can do for yourself
- The importance of planning for your fertility
- The role the primester plays in fertility
- Dr. Cleopatra’s challenge to herself and her fertility
- The importance of collecting data on your body and cycle
- The importance of preparing your body physically and psychologically for pregnancy
The Primester Protocol (35:00)
- The role of the 4 Pillars of Health
- The role of egg quality in fertility
- The importance of listening to your body
- How you can change your rate of ageing
- How a longer life increases your reproductive span
The importance of the 4 Pillars of Health for fertility (39:03)
- The foundations of the 4 pillars of health
- The power you have to change your genes
The fertility pyramid (40:40)
- The complex network of your biological clock and fertility
- The five levels of the fertility pyramid
- You hold the power over your fertility pyramid
- The role of stress and trauma
What you want in life is meant for you (44:14)
How to connect with Dr. Cleopatra
- Her website
- Free Fertility Checklist
- The Primester Protocol
- Her Instagram: @doctor_cleopatra
- The Fertility and Pregnancy Institute instagram: @fertilitypregnancy
Next week is our final episode of season one of The Betty Rocker Show. We will be taking a short break and coming back to you in a few months with season two. I can’t thank you enough for being a listener of season one, our first season!
And for our final show, I’m bringing you the one and only Emily Fletcher, my dear friend, and the founder of Ziva Meditation. We’ll be talking about ways to cultivate more mindfulness and presence, the value of meditation, and provide you with tools you can use to feel more ease, grace and joy in your life, which is really my wish for you always.
Love The Betty Rocker Show? We do too! ❤️ Share it with your friends, and subscribe on your favorite podcast player to be alerted when new shows drop!
Love The Betty Rocker Show? We do too!
Share it with your friends, and subscribe on your favorite podcast
player to be alerted when new shows drop!
ABOUT THE BETTY ROCKER SHOW:
Join me for open and thought provoking discussions about health, fitness, and how to stop undermining ourselves – and start taking meaningful action that makes us role models to others…
….and, listen in on my intimate conversations with amazing thought leaders, health care professionals, athletes and celebrities to learn their secrets and insights for overcoming life’s challenges, living longer, healthier, stronger and more #flawsome lives.
New shows are released on a weekly basis during each season of The Betty Rocker Show. Shows alternate between solo episodes with me, and interviews with guests.