Welcome back for one final bonus day of the 5-day Home Workout Challenge!
I wanted to give you a chance to slow down and move mindfully as we stretch and lengthen our bodies with this simple yoga flow. I’ll take you through a special calming breathing technique at the end I learned from Emily Fletcher, founder of Ziva Meditation.
I know that by the time you complete today’s class you’ll be feeling less sore, more peaceful and ready to have an amazing day.
All you’ll need today is a little space to move.
Be sure to check in and let me know you completed today’s workout below – and share this challenge with your friends and family!
Start the 30-Day #MAKEFATCRYCHALLENGE2
in Rock Your Life!
Here are all the things you will have access to in the online home workout studio….
- Love following a challenge plan? You’ll crush your goals and feel totally accomplished as you complete your next 30 day challenge – with a daily email push to keep you motivated, and an interactive calendar to track your progress. Choose a new 30-day challenge each month, or….
- Enjoy a less structured approach but still need motivation? Drop into any of the 5 new weekly classes, written to give you an amazing workout when you’re not following a challenge….
- Just looking to #stopdropandbettyrock with a specific amount of time to spend? Choose any workout from hundreds in the online home workout library by how long the workout is, which body part you want to train, or what kind of workout you want to do….
- And if you have a question, 24/7 access to the private Betty Rocker women fitness support community – where myself and the coaches answer questions daily, provide motivation and support in an uplifting, positive environment unlike any other.
“Pretty much all of this is down to Betty Rocker workouts and meals.
My body and my mind have been completely transformed (in 6 months). I can’t wait to see my 1 year comparison!”
-Ellen, Rock Your Life Member
“I gained about 20lbs over the last few years and was super unhappy with myself. I knew I needed to make some changes.
Totally fell in love with Betty Rocker workouts and completed 90 Day Challenge next. Just finished New Year, New You (Rock Your Life 30 Day Challenge) and am excited to begin a new challenge.
Proud to say I lost those 20lbs in about 7 months and have been focusing on getting stronger physically and mentally.”
-Chelsea J., Rock Your Life Member
“I started with the 30-day, then just go the member area workouts in between when the special month challenges happen. I like to mix up the workouts. It’s the eating that has really kickstarted the changes though!”
– Rock Your Life member Sammy A.