It’s Day 5 of the 5-Day Home Workout Challenge – THIS IS IT!!
I love how you jumped right in and took action! You are SO AWESOME!
If you’re not ready for this to end, the challenge continues inside Rock Your Life and you’re right on track!
You’ve done the first 5 workouts already and you can get a 30-day trial today and get all set up in time for the next workout (take a rest day or 2 first of course!).
Rock Your Life is more than one challenge- in fact there are dozens of awesome challenges to choose from! Plus, we offer 5 new classes a week, healthy recipes, an awesome women’s support community, and lots of great bonus gifts (yours to keep)!
Let’s get into today’s TOTAL BODY HIIT Drills! You can find your NUTRITION challenge for today below.
DAY 5 NUTRITION CHALLENGE:
Today I want you to focus on HOW you eat. Chew your food slowly. Digestion begins in your mouth and you can absorb more nutrients when you have properly broken them down.
When you sit down to eat, focus on your food and your body and try to avoid being on your phone or computer. Mindfully nourishing ourselves is an act of self love, and being present and calm while you’re eating helps create an optimal state for digestion, nutrient assimilation and nourishment.
It’s easy to get busy and forget to eat, and it’s easy to be so caught up in your day you just wolf down some food while catching up on emails or other tasks. Today, I invite you to make eating something special you do for yourself.
Feel gratitude for the food you have available and for the people who worked to produce it for you. Feel gratitude for your body for doing the work of breaking down the nutrients so you can have fuel for your thinking, fuel to rock your work, and rock your workouts.
And speaking of ROCKING, let’s keep this challenge going – you can pick up right where you are leaving off with our 5-day challenge inside Rock Your Life, my ONLINE HOME WORKOUT STUDIO – where you’ll get access to….
- The current 30-day Warrior Woman Challenge we’re all doing (you’ve already done the first 5 days)!
- ALL the other the members-exclusive 30-day Challenges (so you can pick your next challenge to start in February – we’ll release Warrior Woman 2 Feb 1 if you enjoy workout series!)
- 5 new weekly home workout classes (these are in addition to the challenges in case you want to just pick and choose workouts to do instead of following a formal challenge plan)
- The online home workout library that you can browse by how long the workout is, what body part you want to train, and more,
- 24/7 access to the private Betty Rocker women fitness support community – where myself and the coaches answer questions daily, provide motivation and support in an uplifting, positive environment unlike any other.
Your challenge is just waiting to be completed!
With your 30 Day Pass, you can enjoy 30 days for just $1 – yep, that’s right! I want you to be able to take the whole thing for a real test drive so you can have plenty of time to decide if it’s a good fit for you. ❤️
If you decide to stay, it’s less than $1 a day monthly, with full access to it all, and you can stay as long as you like – no contract, no hidden fees.
Simple, effective, positive, transparent and real – just like everything we do.
All we’re missing is you! Join us from your house, anytime, anywhere and let’s rock your body AND your LIFE this year!
Did you know that having a support system when it comes to your goals makes you 95% more likely to reach them than if you were to go at it alone?
Which is why having a supportive community to show us that we’re not alone in the challenges we face on this journey is so important. We all need a helping hand from time to time and a community that you can rely on to lift you up is a game changer when it comes to sticking to your fitness goals!
So head on over to Rock Your Life and join our community where you’ll have daily support and make new friends while you get stronger, fitter, healthier and more confident than ever before.
HIIT Boxing Drills
Equipment: Optional Weighted Objects (water bottles or light dumbbells)
Format: Follow along and perform each sequence for the prescribed time and repetitions.
- 10 Burpees
- 1-2 Punch Combo; 3-4 Punch Combo (3:00)
- 1-2 Right Kick; 3-4 Left Kick (3:00)
- 10 Burpees
- 1-2 Alternating Side Kick (3:00)
- 3-4 Front Kick Back Kick (3:00)
- 10 Burpees
- Side Step Kick Drills (3:00)
- 10 Burpees
- Side Step Kick to Back Kick (3:00)
Amazing job!! Check in and let me know how you enjoyed the challenge and any wins you had – I love hearing from you!